1. To get Naomi Campbell's hairstyle, apply a straightening balm to damp hair and blow dry evenly with a comb attachment. Use a fine-toothed comb to blow dry your bangs.
2. Once your hair is dry, mist a heat protecting spray throughout.
3. Flat iron your hair from roots to tips, making sure to keep the ends pin-straight, not curled under.
4. Next, touch up your bangs with the flat iron and separate them, brushing your bangs down on either side of your face.
5. Rake through your hair with a flat brush, and finish with shine serum.
See More Naomi Campbell Hairstyles
Rate this photo: