1. To get Naomi Watt's hairstyle, part your hair messily down the center as soon as you get out of the shower.
2. Mist your hair with texturizing spray and blow dry roughly with your hands to add more texture.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Don't worry about the curls being perfect, since you'll be pinning them up.
4. Twist small sections of your hair up at the back of your head, and use bobby pins to secure them into a messy updo.
5. Allow a few strands of hair to fall out around your face, and curl them with a 1-inch curling iron. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to keep your updo in place.
See More Naomi Watt Hairstyles
Rate this photo: