1. To get Naomi Watts' hairstyle, start by applying a volumizing mousse to damp hair. Blow dry using a barrel brush, lifting at the roots to create volume.
2. Divide the front section of your hair into three 1-inch sections. Roll each section away from your face with a large Velcro roller, and then mist with hairspray.
3. Mist your hair with a heat protectant, and then use a flat iron to straighten the rest of your hair.
4. Take the Velcro rollers out of your hair, and then gently brush your hair off to the side into a deep side part.
5. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Naomi Watts Hairstyles
Rate this photo: