1. To get Naya Rivera's hairstyle, apply a texturizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush and lifting at the roots.
2. Create a side part, then begin curling your hair loosely with a ceramic flat iron. Clamp 1 to 2-inch sections of your hair at your root, then run the straightener down the length of your hair. When you reach chin-level, twist the straightener toward your face and down through to the ends. Continue with the rest of your hair.
3. Once your hair is curled, use the flat iron to wave your bangs or face-framing pieces back and away from your face.
4. Rake through your curls using your fingers, creating soft, romantic waves. Mist a shine serum throughout the length of your hair.
4. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Naya Rivera
Rate this photo: