1. To get Naya Rivera's hairstyle, apply a frizz-taming moisturizer to damp hair then blow dry using a large round brush.
2. Next, create a deep side part and spritz a heat protecting spray throughout hair.
3. Use a large barrel curling iron to curl 2-inch sections of your hair, starting from the back. Make sure to curl your hair outward, away from your face as you go.
4. Once you reach the top of your hair, use a flat iron to wave sections outward. Smooth the iron about halfway down the length, then flip the ends out, away from your face.
5. Smooth your hair using a soft brush, then finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Naya Rivera Hairstyles
Rate this photo: