1. To get Nelly Furtado hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a round brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, begin curling 1 to 2-inch sections of your hair using a medium-barrel curling iron. Make sure to clamp your hair close to the root, and then curl downward through to the ends.
3. Once all of your hair has been curled, brush through your hair using a paddle brush.
4. Create a deep side part, and then gather your hair over to one side. Loosely twist your hair and tuck the ends underneath using bobby pins to create a faux bob. Gently loosen your hair with your fingers to create more volume.
5. Finish with shine serum and a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Nelly Furtado Hairstyles
Rate this photo: