1. To start, apply a straightening cream and blow dry your hair straight with a paddle brush.
2. When your hair is dry, use a comb to create a side part (we're talking severe side-part, almost a comb-over).
3. Then, smooth down the top section of your hair and pull it back into a high pony right at the back of your crown.
4. Take the ends of the pony and tightly wrap them around the base and pin into place.
5. To complete the look, mist with hairspray, making sure you catch all flyaways (bring out your inner perfectionist ? the look here is sleek). Sunglasses optional.
Rate this photo: