1. First, apply a straightening spray to semi-damp hair, making sure to apply to the top and bottom layers.
2. Next, blow dry your hair with a concentrator (that narrow nozel that came with your blow dryer), starting at the crown and working your way down to the tips, using just your fingers.
3. Clip up the top half of your hair and use a round brush to dry hair in 2-inch sections.
4. Use a comb and part your hair slightly to the side, then curl a few selected pieces of your hair with a curling iron.
5. With a comb, tease your hair near the back of your crown, then lay the top hair over, and finally, complete with a finishing spray.
Rate this photo: