1. If your hair is not naturally curly, curl your entire head in small sections with a small-barreled curling iron.
2. For naturally curly gals, apply some curl-enhancing mousse or spray and let hair dry naturally.
3. Pull back hair away from face with your hands. In this case you don't have to worry about the frizz factor of your curls, they are supposed to be that way to get this look.
4. Twist hair back into large bun high on your head and pin in place with bobby pins making zigzags or "x"s.
5. Wrap a scarf or fabric headband around your bun, hiding the pins.
See More Nicole Kidman Hairstyles
Rate this photo: