1. To get Nicole Richie's hairstyle, start by applying dry shampoo directly to the roots of your hair. Use your blow dryer to work in the excess powder.
2. Section off a piece of hair at the crown, and use a teasing comb to backcomb it and create volume. Set it aside for now.
3. Use a brush to smooth out the hair on the sides of your head. Pull the back section of hair into a ponytail, securing it with an elastic.
4. Take both side sections and wrap them around the pony, securing it with bobby pins. Now, take the teased section of hair at your crown and smooth it back over your ponytail.
5. Apply a few drops of shine serum to your palms and run them over your hair to eliminate flyaways.
See More Nicole Richie Hairstyles
Rate this photo: