1. To get Nicole Richie's hairstyle, mist your unwashed hair with a texturing spray to create body.
2. Divide your hair into two sections: A top section and a bottom section. The divide should start at the top of the ears.
3. Take the top section and create a high, tight bun at the top of your head. Secure with an elastic.
4. Take the bottom section and gather the hair into a ponytail at the back of your head. Twist the ponytail until it becomes a coil.
5. Wrap the coil up and over the front of your head in front of the bun. Bobby pin it along the way to keep the coil intact, and pin the end of the coil into the back of the bun.
6. Spritz with a strong hold hairspray to tame flyaways and keep hair in place all day.
See More Nicole Richie Hairstyles
Rate this photo: