1. To get Nikki Reed's hairstyle, start by curling day-old with a 1-inch curling iron to create more texture.
2. Next, split your hair into three sections -- one at the top, and two at the sides. Run a dime-sized amount of texturizing paste through each section.
3. French braid the top section until you reach the back of your head. Use a hairpin to secure the braid down temporarily.
4. Now braid the two side sections back towards your middle braid, and join them all together at the nape of your neck (you can remove the hairpin now).
5. Gather all of your hair into a chignon, and secure it with multiple bobby pins until it feels nice and tight.
6. Finish by misting all over with a strong-hold hairspray to hold the style in place.
See More Nikki Reed Hairstyles
Rate this photo: