1. To get Nikki Reed's hairstyle, apply a frizz-taming balm to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush, lifting at your roots.
2. Create a deep middle part, and then use a fine-toothed comb to gently tease the hair at your crown.
3. Next, rub a smoothing serum over the top and sides of your hair as you gather it back into a ponytail, allowing loose pieces to fall naturally.
4. Using a styling wand, begin wrapping sections of your ponytail ends around the wand. Make sure to hold the curl for a few seconds, and then let loose.
5. Rake through your curls with a wide-toothed comb and finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Nikki Reed
Rate this photo: