1. To get Nikki Reed's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a round brush to lift at the root and create volume.
2. Once your hair is dry, tease your crown by dividing it into sections and backcomb each section using a fine-toothed comb. Leave the very top layer straight so you can smooth it over the teased sections.
3. Create a middle part, and then use a soft brush to smooth down the sides of your hair and swoop it into a ponytail. Secure with an elastic.
4. Tease your ponytail ends, then take a strand from your ponytail and loosely wrap it around the elastic. Secure with bobby pins.
5. Finish by misting your hair with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Nikki Reed Hairstyles
Rate this photo: