1. To get Niki Reed's hairstyle, apply a curl serum to your damp hair and part to the side.
2. Blow dry hair completely with a large round brush.
3. Using medium-sized hot rollers, roll small sections of your hair until your head is covered. Let your hair set for 25-30 minutes.
4. When your hair is cool, gently unwrap your waves and mist them with a flexible-hold hairspray.
5. Pull your hair back into a loose ponytail and secure with an elastic.
6. To get a faux-bob style, tuck the ends of your ponytail into your hair, toward the nape of your neck, and secure with bobby pins. Make sure to keep the shorter, front layer of your hair loose to conceal the ponytail.
7. Spray with a light texturizer to emphasize the wave.
See More Nikki Reed Hairstyles
Rate this photo: