1. To get Olivia Wilde's hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair. Part you hair off to the side, and then blow dry your hair.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, mist it with a heat protectant and wrap sections of your hair around a 1-inch curling iron to create loose waves.
3. Pull your hair into a mid-height ponytail and secure with an elastic. Twist your ponytail to form a bun and pin it in place with bobby pins.
4. Use your fingers to pull the front sections of your hair out of your updo to frame your face.
5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Olivia Wilde Hairstyles
Rate this photo: