1. This is a "slept in" look so all your styling will be done the night before you want to wear this style. So, the night before, wash your hair with a curl enhancing shampoo and conditioner.
2. Towel dry (the point is to have your locks a little frizzy for a messy look) and apply a lightweight texturizing gel to hair.
3. Blow dry hair using just your hands to tousle as your dry.
4. Part your hair down the middle and wrap random chunks of hair from your top layers around a medium barreled curling iron. Once about seven to 10 curls have been made, finger comb them into the rest of your hair and spray with hairspray.
5. Go to sleep and when you wake up in the morning scrunch some dry shampoo into your hair and out the door you go.
Rate this photo: