1. First, apply a straightening cream to damp hair and blow dry your hair straight with a paddle brush.
2. Next, rub a dollop of pomade or serum through your hair for added glossiness.
3. Then, pull your hair back into a tight ponytail, right below the crown of your head (you're going to want to make it pretty high so everyone can see you're a present). Make sure you don't have any stray hairs or bumps -- the goal here is smooth.
4. Now, the tricky part. Divide your ponytail into three sections: right, left and middle. Loop the right section around, front to back, and secure in the middle near the hair tie and do the same for the left side.
5. Take the middle section and loop it up and back, and secure with pins in the back by the hair tie. Alternately, head to a wig shop and get a bow hairpiece and attach it to your ponytail, tucking your ends underneath it.
6. Mist with a mega-hold spray to keep the bow secure.
See More Paris Hilton Hairstyles
Rate this photo: