1. To get started, apply a straightening cream to damp hair and blow dry straight with paddle brush. The straighter the better.
2. Work a frizz serum into your hair (make sure and get the bottom layers too) to tame frizz and add shine.
3. Comb hair up into a tight pony tail at the back of your crown, but leaving your bangs out.
4. Next, curl your bangs with a large-barrel curling iron, and pin them back, so you have a swoop. Spray with lots of hairspray to keep this from falling.
5. Now, take the ends of your pony and tightly twist them around the base and pin into place, this isn't a loose bun by any means.
6. Finish by misting a holding spray to keep it all in place.
See More Paris Hilton Hairstyles
Rate this photo: