1. If your hair isn't already wavy or curly, apply a curling cream (apply a defrizz serum if you're a curly girl) and blow dry hair with a diffuser -- no brush needed because you're going to want it somewhat messy.
2. When your hair is completely dry, part your hair directly down the middle, making sure to part your bangs too, if you've got 'em.
3. Take a 1-inch barrel curling iron, and curl random sections throughout your hair to add some extra oomph.
4. Then, gently brush the curls to get a more wavy -- less ringlet -- look.
5. Finish with a light holding mist to keep waves in place, but don't overdo it. Then add a stretchy headband across your forehead for some added glam.
See More Paris Hilton Hairstyles
Rate this photo: