1. Apply a texturizing spray to damp hair, then blow dry hair starting at the crown, down to the tips until it's almost completely dry.
2. Clip up the top layers of your hair, leaving a layer around the napeof your neck. Then, take a 1-inch section and use a round brush to dry the section.
3. Continue until you've completely dried the lower layer of hair, then move on to the upper layers.
4. To get a little flip at the tips, put your brush on top of your hair, and blow dry from underneath.
5. Finally, create a side-part with your comb and tease the hair at the crown of your head with a teasing comb until you've got a little extra height, smooth over the top layer of hair, and add some shine serum to polish off the look.
See More Patricia Heaton Hairstyles
Rate this photo: