1. To get Penelope Cruz's hairstyle, let your air dry until it is still slightly damp.
2. Starting at the nape of your neck, take 1-inch sections of your hair and comb styling gel into each segment. Gradually move up the back of your head in sections, working gel into each 1-inch-sized segment, finishing when you reach just above your forehead.
3. Rub a styling serum into your hair, starting from the hairline and finishing at the nape of the neck.
4. Back comb hair away from your face using a fine-toothed comb for a polished look. To get more texturized sections, try a wide-toothed comb.
5. To finish, mist hair all over with a strong hold hairspray. If you want an even slicker style, use a high shine spray instead.
See More Penelope Cruz Hairstyles
Rate this photo: