1. To get Pink's hairstyle, apply a texturizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush and lifting at the roots for added volume.
2. Once your hair is dry, using a large barrel curling iron to curl 2-inch sections of your hair. Hold the iron for a few seconds, and then instead of unclamping the iron, slowly pull the barrel out of your hair.
3. Next, pin each curled section down with bobby pins. Once all your hair has been curled and pinned, remove the pins.
4. At this point, your hair should be tightly curled. Gather the curls together to form one large curl on the top of your head. If you don't have the sides of your head shaved like Pink, use a strong-hold gel and bobby pins to slick back the sides of your hair.
5. Tease your crown lightly, then finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Pink Hairstyles
Rate this photo: