1. To get Rachel Bilson's hairstyle, apply a straightening serum to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a paddle brush.
2. Smooth any untamed pieces, then create a dramatic side part so that the majority of your hair is flipped to the opposite side.
3. Take a large section of hair at the front, right side of your head and clip it off to the side.
4. Gather the rest of your hair into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck. Use a flexible-hold gel to smooth your hair down, and then secure with an elastic.
5. Twist the ponytail ends into a tight bun and secure with bobby pins.
6. Let the remaining section of your hair fall straight, the loosely twist it back toward the bun. Make sure to drape your hair so that it hangs over your ear, then secure with bobby pins.
7. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray on the left, then lightly mist the rest of your hair.
See More Rachel Bilson Hairstyles
Rate this photo: