1. To get Rachel Bilson's hairstyle, start by rubbing some volumizing mousse into your roots.
2. Using a teasing comb, lift your hair in layers and tease the underside of your hair at the crown.
3. Leaving out a section of hair near the front of your face, use your fingers to smooth all of your hair back into a bun. Secure it with an elastic.
4. Now take the remaining section of hair and loosely twist it back over your ear. Use bobby pins to secure it to your head.
5. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Rachel Bilson Hairstyles
Rate this photo: