1. To get Rachel McAdams' hairstyle, apply a dollop of mousse to towel dried hair and part in the center.
2. Use a paddle brush to blow dry hair smooth and straight.
3. Mist a 2-inch section of your hair with a styling spray and wrap it loosely around a 2-inch curling iron. Hold the piece in place for a few seconds to set, release, and repeat all over.
4. Run your fingers through your hair to break up the curls into soft waves. Use a ceramic straightening iron to settle any stray pieces, including your bangs.
5. Spritz hair with a finishing spray.
See More Rachel McAdams Hairstyles
Rate this photo: