1. To get Rachel McAdams' hairstyle, start by applying a smoothing serum to damp hair from root to tip.
2. Blow dry hair under low heat in large sections, wrapping it around a large round brush. Point the dryer down the hair cuticle to prevent your hair from frizzing up.
3. Once your hair is dry, wrap large sections of hair around 2-inch hot rollers, and pin them into place. Allow them to cool.
4. Remove the curlers from your hair, and comb out your waves with your fingers to loosen them up. Take a small section of hair from the top of your hair and bring it back, securing it in place with bobby pins.
5. To finish, mist your hairstyle with a anti-humidity hairspray and shake out your hair with your fingers for a more tousled look.
See More Rachel McAdams Hairstyles
Rate this photo: