1. To get Rachel Weisz's hairstyle, apply a smoothing serum to damp hair and blow dry using a paddle brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, curl random sections of your hair to create volume and body.
3. Create a side part, allowing your bangs and face framing pieces to fall naturally over your face.
4. Tease the top of your crown using a fine-toothed comb. Then gather your hair back into a low bun at the nape of your neck.
5. Use a soft bristle brush to smooth your bangs.
6. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Rachel Weisz Hairstyles
Rate this photo: