1. Apply mousse to damp hair and blow dry with a round brush.
2. Work styling cream through hair (but not the roots).
3. Part hair in the center and brush back into a low ponytail. Secure the pony at the nape of your neck with an elastic. Don't pull it too tight, you want to keep some of the volume at your roots so it looks looser.
4. Braid or twist the ponytail to wrap it around the base and secure the bun with bobby pins.
5. Tame flyaways with a little pomade or shine serum (it's OK if a few slip out) and apply hairspray for extra hold.
Rate this photo: