1. Have your hair cut mostly one length but ask for a few long layers in front. You want blunt-cut bangs that have a tiny bit of texture to them and follow your brow line.
2. Work smoothing styling cream through hair and blow dry straight with a large round or paddle brush. (Be sure to blow dry your bangs just a touch to the side.)
3. If necessary, flat iron strands to get an uber-sleek finish.
4. Tame flyaways with a little more styling cream and smooth over hair with shine serum.
5. Mist with hairspray to prevent kinking later.
Rate this photo: