1. To get Rihanna's hairstyle, apply a styling moisturizer to dry hair and blow dry straight using a round brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, begin curling 1-inch sections with a medium-sized curling iron. Spray each section with a flexible-hold hairspray, then clamp your hair at the root and curl down until you reach your ends. Pull the curling iron out gently while the section is still curled, and clip your curl to your scalp to hold it in place.
3. Once all of your hair is curled and clipped, allow your hair to cool for about 10 minutes. Then remove the clips and brush through your curls using a vented brush.
4. Spray your hair with a shine serum, then use a fine tooth comb to smooth any stubborn pieces.
5. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Rate this photo: