1. If you have fine hair, wash it the day before. (It will be less likely to slip out of place.)
2. Style your hair into a messy side part.
3. If you don't have natural waves, add them by twirling large 2-inch sections around a 1.5-inch curling iron. Focus on hair from the eye-level down.
4. After, gather hair into a ponytail, but secure it very low, below the shoulders.
5. Roll the ponytail under and pin it to the back of your head, so the elastic is out of sight. This creates a "faux bob" look.
6. Pull out any of your chin-length layers that got stuck in the ponytail and pin up any longer layers that fell out so you have chin-length hair all around.
Rate this photo: