1. To get Rose Byrne's hairstyle, apply a smoothing balm to damp hair and blow dry with a paddle brush.
2. Next, create a deep side part, and brush over the top of your hair using a soft brush. Then use styling wand to curl 1 to 2-inch sections of your hair.
3. Clip each layer of waves to hold them in place. Make sure to clip the indented portions of the waves as you go.
4. Remove the clips after 5 to 10 minutes, then rub a smoothing balm onto the palms of your hands and over the top of your hair. Use a soft brush to distribute the product evenly.
5. Finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Rose Byrne Hairstyles
Rate this photo: