1. To get the look, work a curling cream through your hair and blow dry using a diffuser and your hands instead of a brush (the messier the better!).
2. Then take a comb and create a part directly down the middle of your head.
3. Start with one side of your hair and chose a 1-inch section, then spritz the section with a holding spray.
4. Take a curling iron and wrap your hair around the outside of the barrel instead of clamping it in.
5. Hold for 20 seconds, then repeat throughout. Then, run your hands through your hair to mess it up a bit and finish with a holding spray.
See More Salma Hayek Hairstyles
Rate this photo: