1. To get started, apply a straightening cream to your hair, and blow dry using a paddle brush.
2. Part your hair directly down the middle, going about two inches from your forehead back and use hairspray to keep these portions to the side.
3. Then, tease the section of your hair at the crown, leaving a top layer to place over the teased section.
4. Take all of your hair (excluding the parted section) and pull back into a messy ponytail right at the crown of your head and secure with an elastic.
5. Next, wrap your hair around the base, and pin into place. If a few whisps of hair stick out from the messy bun, that's fine ? it?s supposed to look that way.
6. Finish with a spritz of hairspray, to give it a little shine and hold the bun in place.
See More Salma Hayek Hairstyles
Rate this photo: