1. To get Sarah Chalke's hairstyle, apply a straightening serum to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a paddle brush.
2. Create a center part and randomly curl the ends of your hair using a curling iron.
3. Letting your face framing pieces fall to the sides, gently smooth your hair over to one side using a soft bristle brush.
4. Braid your hair until about just past your shoulders, and then secure with a clear elastic.
5. Smooth a shine serum over the top of your hair, then finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Sarah Chalke Hairstyles
Rate this photo: