1. To get Sarah Hyland's hairstyle, start by parting your hair deeply to the side.
2. Mist your hair with texturizing spray and allow it to dry naturally.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair for some extra texture.
4. Loosely bring your hair to one side, and secure it into a messy bun. Pin up small sections of any remaining curls around your face.
5. Spray your entire look with strong-hold hairspray to keep it in place.
See More Sarah Hyland Hairstyles
Rate this photo: