1. To get Sarah Hyland's hairstyle, apply a texturizing moisturizer to damp hair and blow dry evenly.
2. Once your hair is dry, loosely wrap any straight sections of your hair using a medium-sized barrel curling iron.
3. Next, gather your hair up into a high ponytail at your crown. Use a soft bristle brush to smooth the sides and top of your hair, then secure with an elastic.
4. Gently tease and tousle your ponytail ends with a comb, then take a piece of hair and wrap it around the elastic to conceal it.
5. Finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Sarah Hyland Hairstyles
Rate this photo: