1. To get Sarah Hyland's hairstyle, apply a heat protectant to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, create a center part. Then, wrap 1 to 2-inch sections of your hair around a 2-inch barrel curling iron. Clamp down, roll up, and spritz each section with a medium hold hairspray. Then hold for a few moments before releasing.
3. After all your hair is curled, spritz a shine serum throughout. Comb through your hair from roots to tips using a boar bristle brush to distribute the product evenly and loosen your curls into waves.
4. Lift the section of hair at the top of your head and tease with a teasing comb until you've reached your desired height.
5. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Sarah Hyland Hairstyles
Rate this photo: