1. To get Sarah Hyland's hairstyle, rub a texturizing moisturizer throughout damp hair and blow dry using your fingers..
2. When hair is completely dry, create a side part and curl 2-inch sections of hair with a large curling iron. Begin by clamping hair at the eye level, then wrapping your hair outward, away from your face.
3. When all of your hair is curled, lightly tease the crown and sides of your hair to enhance volume.
4. Next, take pieces of your hair and wrap them inward, going with the direction of your curl. Your hair should resemble a short haircut that has been curled outward.
5. Pin the pieces with a bobby pin and continue gently wrapping, tucking, and pinning with the rest of your hair.
6. When updo is complete, very lightly tug sections of your hair to loosen it. Pin extras pieces as necessary.
7. Finish with hairspray.
See More Sarah Hyland Hairstyles
Rate this photo: