1. To get Sarah Jessica Parker's hairstyle apply a texturizing spray to damp hair and let it air dry naturally.
2. Once hair is dry use a flat iron to loosely curl the ends of your hair.
3. Create a deep center part, then use a paddle brush to pull your hair back into a low side ponytail. Secure with elastic.
5. Take a piece of your hair from your ponytail and wrap it around the elastic to conceal it. Secure with a bobby pin.
6. Finish with a flexible hold hairspray
See More Sarah Jessica Parker Hairstyles
Rate this photo: