1. To get Scarlett Johansson's hairstyle, start by washing your hair with hydrating shampoo to add moisture.
2. Towel dry your hair and apply a generous amount of styling cream to your hair, from root to tips. Rough dry your hair with a blow dryer until the product is absorbed.
3. When your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the entire head, starting at the front. After your curls cool, brush through them to smooth them into waves.
4. Part your hair to the side. Separate your hair into four equal sections around the head, starting at the crown and moving downwards. Backcomb each section and spray the roots with strong hold hairspray.
5. Working against the part, twist each section horizontally against the head around both the sides and back, and secure with pins. Allow the wave to show through the front section.
6. Mist all over with shine spray to finish.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Rate this photo: