1. To get Scarlett Johansson's hairstyle, apply a shine serum to day-old hair.
2. Take a section of hair from the top of the left ear and begin a French braid that continues across the front of the head like a crown, adding every bit of your hair. Use bobby pins as you braid to secure the braid to your head.
3. Continue the French braid until it forms a complete circular shape on top of your head. All of your hair should be pulled up into the braid. No hair should be hanging down.
4. Tuck the end of the French braid into the beginning, and secure with a bobby pin.
5. Mist hair thoroughly with a strong hold hairspray to keep braid in place all day.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Rate this photo: