1. To get Selita Ebanks' hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a round brush, lifting at your roots.
2. Once your hair is dry, begin curling 1 to 2-inch sections of your hair using a medium-barrel curling iron. Make sure to clamp your hair close to the root, then curl downward through to the ends.
3. Once all of your hair has been curled, rake through your hair gently using your fingers, and create a middle part. Allow the front pieces of your hair to fall naturally.
4. Tease the crown and sides of your hair using a fine toothed comb. Then take a section on either side of your head and twist it toward the back of your crown. Secure with bobby pins.
5. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Selita Ebanks Hairstyles
Rate this photo: