1. Smooth over damp hair with a frizz-zapping gel.
2. Air dry or blow dry with a diffuser.
3. With a wet comb (and some more gel if you need it), slick the top half of your hair back into a high ponytail. Higher. A little higher. There. Secure with a clear or brown elastic.
4. Grab random strands of your ponytail and pull to tighten and fan out the pony at the same time.
5. Take a 1-inch strand from underneath the pony and wrap it around the elastic to cover it.
6. Spritz with finishing spray.
Rate this photo: