1. Start by applying a texturizing spray to damp hair. A bit of texture will help achieve the height needed for this style.
2. Next, blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush. Don't worry about getting a polished, perfect blow out -- even leaving a bit of wave to your hair is fine.
3. Once hair is dry, begin backcombing small sections of hair at the top of your head. Then, smooth the top and sides of your hair over the teased sections.
4. Gather the length of your hair at the back of your head and twist into a tight bun. Secure in place with pins.
5. Spritz style with a strong-hold hairspray to finish.
Rate this photo: