1. Work mousse through damp hair, and a spray a bit of volumizer on your roots.
2. Comb hair to detangle and part in four sections (top left, top right, back left, back right), clipping each one up.
3. Release one section (start at the back) and blow dry it with a large round brush. Unwind hair from the brush spiral-like as you go (hold the brush vertically as you unwind it).
4. When hair is dry, part it to the side and finger-fluff your roots.
5. In this case, a little frizz is OK, but tame any out-of-control frizz with an anti-frizz serum.
6. Mist with hairspray and shake, shake, shake.
Rate this photo: