1. To get Tara Reid's hairstyle, part damp hair to the left and apply a smoothing serum.
2. Dry hair completely with a large round brush, keeping ends as straight as possible.
3. When hair is dry, secure ponytail in middle of the back of your head with an elastic.
4. To hide the hair band, wrap a 1-inch section repeatedly around ponytail. Secure with bobby pin.
5. If necessary, flat iron ends of hair for extra smoothness. Apply finishing spray for continuous hold.
See More Tara Reid Hairstyles
Rate this photo: