1. To get Taylor Schilling's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to towel-dried hair and blow dry with a small round brush, making sure to lift at the roots and twist each section
2. Create a side part, then spray with a heat protectant.
3. Wrap 1-inch sections of your hair around a 1-inch curling iron, making sure to curl away from your face. Gently brush through your curls.
4. Secure hair on the side of your part behind your ear with a bobby pin.
5. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Taylor Schilling Hairstyles
Rate this photo: