1. To get Taylor Spreitler's hairstyle, apply a volumizing moisturizer to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a round brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, gather it up into a high ponytail at the top of your crown. Allow your face-framing pieces of hair to fall naturally.
3. Cut the foot off of a tube sock, and roll the tube section into a donut shape. Then place it on your ponytail as if it were a very thick elastic.
4. Next, flip your ponytail ends over the sock to conceal it in all directions. Then stretch an elastic over the concealed sock to secure it into a donut shape.
5. Gently tug on the bun to loosen it and pin any loose ends underneath using bobby pins.
6. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Taylor Spreitler
Rate this photo: